Yudofu (Hot Yofu) - Delicious, Healthy Winter Food of Japan! <Easy Recipe>
Yudofu is a traditional winter food of Japan. It is a kind of Japanese hot pot dish and is known for being very healthy and nutritious. Here is an easy recipe so you can make it home and enjoy the taste of Japanese winter!
What is "yudofu"?
How to make and eat?
-1 sheet of dried kelp (kombu in Japanese)
-3 cups of water
-Ponzu (Japanese citrusy soy sauce)
-Chopped green onions
2. Cut the tofu into 8-10 pieces and put them into the pot.
3. Cook on the low heat for about 15 minutes. Make sure not to boil the water.
4. You can put some condiments such as green onions if you want.
5. Serve the tofu and water into individual bowls and pour some soy sauce or ponzu in them.
6. Enjoy eating!
Check out our FB page about vegetarian/vegan resto suggestions
- I love traveling and eating. My favorites are everything matcha and cheesecakes.