The Easiest Matcha Tiramisu Recipe!
Tiramisu is a delicious and simple dessert to serve your guests. It's great when you want to serve a delicious dish and you also happen to be in a hurry. How about taking the deliciousness a notch and switching the coffee for matcha? Dessert heaven!
Matcha! All day, Everyday!
If you need more reasons for eating matcha, well matcha is a powerful antioxidant, cancer-fighting aliment. Also, it helps at burning fat and has calming properties.
Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
-250g of mascarpone
-50g of sugar
-150ml of water
-1 tablespoon of matcha
-Sponge cake, enough to cover the bottom of the cups
-Some more matcha for sprinkling on top
1. Separate the egg yolk from the egg whites
2. Mix the egg yolk with half of the sugar, mix until it becomes a little frothy
3. Add the mascarpone and mix until it becomes smooth
4. Add the remaining sugar to the egg whites and whisk until it forms a meringue
5. Add the meringue to the egg yolk mix
6. It should be creamy and have a light yellow color
7. Add the sponge cake to the cups
8. Mix the hot water and matcha together and pour it over the sponge cake
9. Add the mascarpone mixture over the matcha soaked sponge cakes
10. Add another layer of sponge cakes and mixture
11. Sprinkle with matcha for a beautiful presentation
12. Put it in the fridge for about an hour
You can also add a little liqueur.
- Lili Wanderlust
- I love travelling and discovering new cuisines. Japan has a panoply of local dishes to try. I also love yoga, coffee, reading, and cycling.