Japanese Fried Rice "Chahan" Recipe! Yummy and Quick!
Japanese fried rice is a super quick and delicious meal to make at home. With just a few simple ingredients you can make a tasty meal. It'll probably become your go-to on lazy days but you're craving something tasty!
Japanese Fried Rice (チャーハン)
It can be eaten in restaurants as an accompaniment to gyoza, ramen, and of course beer!
Will you give it a go too?
Fried Rice Recipe (for 2 people)
-1/3 of a green onion
-150g of bacon
-1 bowl of rice (cooked)
-Soy sauce (as needed)
-Salt & pepper
-1 tbsp of chicken soup stock
1. Cut the green onions and bacon finely.
2. Beat the egg so that it has a nice consistency.
3. Add the soy sauce, the salt & pepper and the chicken soup stock and mix well. At this point, it should taste a little salty.
4. In a frying pan, heat the green onions and bacon and mix well. Set aside.
5. Throw the egg in the pan and don't mix it until it gets cooked on the bottom and then mix it well
6. Add the rest of the ingredients to the egg mix.
7. And there you have it!
There You Go, Delicious Japanese Fried Rice!
If you want the full Japanese experience, why not make some gyoza too!
You can also try many more recipes
You can find many other types of delicious recipes on our page, from sweets to traditional Japanese meals. Be sure to try them out to find your favorite one and impress your loved ones!
- Lili Wanderlust
- I love travelling and discovering new cuisines. Japan has a panoply of local dishes to try. I also love yoga, coffee, reading, and cycling.