Super Fluffy Japanese Souffle Pancake Recipe!
If you haven't tried the much talked about Japanese souffle pancakes, you must make these for a lovely brunch at home. Love isn't measured by material things, but in this case, the height of this pancake tower is a great measure. This fluffy pancake recipe is 100% pure love!
Super fluffy Japanese pancakes
This article presents a souffle pancake recipe.
Make both and compare!
Japanese souffle pancake recipe
-4 egg whites
-3/4 cup of flour
-1 tsp of baking powder
-a pinch of salt
-2 egg yolks
-1/4 cup of sugar
-1/2 cup of milk
-Strawberries or bananas
1. In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer. Mix until peaks form.
2. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking, salt, egg yolks, the sugar, and milk.
3. The secret to getting extra fluffy pancakes is the egg white mix that was made into a meringue. When folding in the egg white to the pancake mix, make sure not to overmix.
4. Grease metal rings and place in the center of the pan. Set it to very low heat.
5. Fill the mold to 75% capacity as the pancakes will expand. Cover the pan and cook for about 10 minutes. The outside should be golden.
6. Carefully turn over the pancakes with a spatula. Cover again and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Once they are cooked, yet still jiggly, there are ready! Enjoy your beautiful creation!
- Lili Wanderlust
- I love traveling and discovering new cuisines. Japan has a panoply of local dishes to try. I also love yoga, coffee, reading, and cycling.