Rokurinsha - The Ultimate Bowl of Ramen and Tsukemen Everyone Is Lining Up For!
Looking for the best ramen in Tokyo? Tokyo is literally a ramen heaven where thousands of ramen shops are serving their own ramen. Out of them, Rokurinsha is a top ramen shop known for the incredibly delicious ramen and tsukemen (dipping ramen noodles). You should try the national-famous noodles while you are in Tokyo!
1. The very first shop in Osaki, located 5 minutes walk from Osaki station
2. At "Tokyo Ramen Street" inside the Tokyo station
3. In the Haneda International Airport
4. At a shopping mall "Soramachi", next to the Tokyo Sky Tree
All locations are easy to access. The one in Tokyo station seems to be busier.
If you are interested in the "Tokyo Ramen Street", check the link below too!
The regular tsukemen is 830 yen.
Famous tsukemen worth the wait
- I love traveling and eating. My favorites are everything matcha and cheesecakes.